1. This apartment is located within a 9-minute walk of JR Kawasaki Station on the Keihin-Tohoku Line, which offers easy access to Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, Tokyo Station, the Imperial Palace, Tokyo Disneyland, and Narita Airport.
2. The apartment is also within a 15-minute walk of Keikyu-Kawasaki Station on the Keihin-Kyuko Line, which offers easy access to Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, and Haneda Airport without transferring to another line. With one transfer, you have easy access to Narita Airport within 2 hours.
3. There are 4 grocery stores and 5 convenience stores within walking distance of the apartment.
1. The Kawasaki and Keikyu-Kawasaki Station areas offer an abundant array of shops that cater to every need, numerous restaurants, pubs, cafes, and movie theaters, shopping malls, and much, much more.
2. This apartment tends to be popular among students studying at the nearby universities and Japanese language schools in Yokohama and Kawasaki. Other tenants include tourists looking for easy access to central Yokohama, Haneda Airport, and access to attractions in Tokyo in addition to easy access to Haneda Airport, Tokyo Disneyland, and Narita Airport. Engineers working along the waterfront of Tokyo Bay and in the Port of Yokohama also find this apartment to be convenient.
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. Viewing a fixed-term rental property prior to signing a lease agreement is only available if the following two conditions are met:
a. Tenant will be signing a lease for 90 days or longer.
b. The apartment is not currently occupied and has not been booked already by another client.
*Viewings cannot be conducted until the apartment has become vacant. Waiting to view an apartment prior to signing a lease runs the risk of someone else booking the apartment before you do since the majority of bookings are made weeks or months in advance without a viewing.