No key money! (Normally 1 to 2 months’ rent.)
No guarantor company fee! (Normally 1 month’s rent or less.)
No personal guarantor required!
Wi-Fi modem provided for free Internet access!
No rental fee for the furniture and appliances.
1. The apartment offers easy access to two convenience stores, two supermarkets, and five medical clinics all within walking distance.
2. This apartment is especially popular among professionals who work at one of the many multinational companies with offices located in the Shin-Yokohama area.
1. This apartment is located within an 8-minute walk of Shin-Yokohama Station, which affords easy access to three lines: JR Shinkansen Line (bullet train), Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line, and the JR Yokohama Line.
2. The immediate area of Shin-Yokohama Station features two large shopping malls, the Ramen Museum, Yokohama Arena, Nissan Stadium, green parks, and numerous restaurants, bars, and cafes.
3. From the Blue Line you have easy access to Yokohama Station where you can visit Minato Mirai, the Red Brick Warehouse, Chinatown, Motomachi, Yamashita Park, Yokohama Marine Tower, Cup Noodles Museum, Landmark Tower, Nogeyama Zoo, Yokohama Stadium, and many other museums, restaurants, shops, and department stores. If you take the bullet train, you have easy access to all of Japan from Hokkaido to Kyushu. From the Yokohama Line, you can transfer at the next stop (Kikuna Station), which offers easy access to Tokyo Skytree, Shibuya, the Imperial Palace, downtown Yokohama, Minato Mirai, Chinatown, and Motomachi.
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. Viewing a fixed-term rental property prior to signing a lease agreement is only available if the following two conditions are met:
a. Tenant will be signing a lease for 90 days or longer.
b. The apartment is not currently occupied and has not been booked already by another client.
*Viewings cannot be conducted until the apartment has become vacant. Waiting to view an apartment prior to signing a lease runs the risk of someone else booking the apartment before you do since the majority of bookings are made weeks or months in advance without a viewing.