* Within 15 min walk you can shop at Shinjuku Kabukicho Don Quijote "As it is in the Korean Town it has an area specialized on Korean products"
* Within 15 min walk you can visit the beautiful Shinjuku Gyoen (新宿御苑) is one of Tokyo's largest and most popular parks, starting with a renewed large Greenhouse ( only opens during 9:30-15:00. )
* Aikikai Foundation Hombu Dojo which is about 8 minutes' walk from your apartment gives you a good chance to practice one-day and even monthly as long as your dojo is under the umbrella of Aikikai.
* Direct bus in front of the Tokyo Women's Medical University nr. 71 takes you to the Imperial Palace, 210 yen.
* Oedo line directly to Ueno Okachimachi St. which equals Ueno area, lots of shopping, big park, museums, and zoo.
* Shinjuku line directly to Iwamotocho St. which equals with Akihabara area, get your inner geek out.
* Oedo line directly to Kuramae St. which equals with Asakusa area.
* Oedo line directly to Ryogoku Sta. which equals "check out the Sumo".
* Oedo line directly to Tsukijishijo St. which equals with Tsukiji fish market and Ginza area.
* Fukutoshin line directly to the Shibuya area.
* Fukutoshin line directly to Yokohama area with one hour.