No key money! (Normally 1 to 2 months’ rent.)
No guarantor company fee! (Normally 1 month’s rent or less.)
No personal guarantor required!
Wi-Fi modem provided for free Internet access!
No rental fee for the furniture and appliances.
Rent is paid by credit card each month.
Easily move into your new home by paying just the initial rent and a partially refundable security deposit!
1. This apartment is located within a 3-minute walk of Isogo Station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku/Negishi Line, which affords easy access to all lines running through Yokohama Station, the Kanazawa Seaside Line via Shin-Sugita Station, and the Shonan Monorail via Ofuna Station.
2. In addition to Yokohama Station, this unit offers easy access to Shin-Yokohama Station where you can catch the bullet train, Kawasaki Station where you can enjoy shopping and dining, and of course easy access to Shinagawa Station, Tokyo Station, and Haneda Airport.
3. Access to Ishikawacho Station is only three stops. From there, you are within walking distance of Chinatown, Motomachi, Yamashita Park, Yokohama Marine Tower, NYK Hikawa Maru (museum ocean liner), and many museums, restaurants, shops, and department stores.
4. Access to Shin-Sugita Station is only one stop. From there, you can take the Seaside Line to visit Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Umi-no-Koen (Marine Park), and the beautiful Shomyoji Temple grounds.
1. The immediate area of Isogo Station features two grocery stores, six pharmacies, five convenience stores, two gyms, a police station, and numerous small restaurants, pubs, and cafes.
2. This apartment is especially popular among professionals and researchers who work at offices located along the Negishi Bay area, and popular among tourists looking for a “base camp” as they venture out to enjoy the sites of Kamakura, Yokohama, Kawasaki, and Tokyo.
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. Viewing a fixed-term rental property prior to signing a lease agreement is only available if the following two conditions are met:
a. Tenant will be signing a lease for 90 days or longer.
b. The apartment is not currently occupied and has not been booked already by another client.
*Viewings cannot be conducted until the apartment has become vacant. Waiting to view an apartment prior to signing a lease runs the risk of someone else booking the apartment before you do since the majority of bookings are made weeks or months in advance without a viewing.