(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Other expenses of the monthly fee are fire insurance premiums. You can also pay for 6 months.
[Fire insurance fee]
2,000 yen (per month)
7,500 yen (collective payment for 6 months)
Short Term Stay
May 30, 2020
Shin-Nakano is a traditional Japanese neighborhood located in western Tokyo 6 minutes west of Shinjuku on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi subway line. The neighborhood is host to many popular Ramen, Yakitori (skewered grilled chicken) and Tonkatsu (pork culet) restaurants with numerous bars, cafes, supermarkets, convenient stores, drug stores, banks and post offices all within comfortable walking distance of the station. The area is especially appealing at the peak of summer when the main street becomes host to the Awa Dance Festival (Awa Odori) held in August. Another attraction is in the autumn months when the streets are lined with the stunning golden leaves of Japanese Katsura trees stretching from Shin-Nakano station all the way to Koenji. Overall, Shin-Nakano is an ideal location for those who want easy access to major destinations like Shinjuku, Ginza, Tokyo and Shibuya, but still reside in a scenic and traditional part of Tokyo.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.