The apartment is a short walk to the Harajuku, Kita-Sando, Meiji-Jingumae, Omotesando, and Gaienmae stations; several subways and JR line available.
Killer Dory aka Killer Street mixed with high design, amazing art, and exciting fashion, the area which will not disappoint you.
The area which includes the iconic Watari Museum of Contemporary Art (Watari-um) designed by the architect Mario Botta in 1990, stands together with the Mori Arts Center and the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art.
Short walk to the Harajuku Takeshita Dory, one of the busiest and brightest shopping streets in Tokyo and to the Omotesando Hills which is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Tokyo.
As a major luxury shopping destination, it’s also home to some of the most amazing examples of modern architecture that you’ll find anywhere in the world.
Oct 29, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Nov 28, 2019
Carefully selected and individually designed serviced apartment located one of the most fashionable and convenient areas in Tokyo.
Your home at the "apartment where you can enjoy the passage of time" with the theme of "texture" and "vintage" designed by a team of designers with a passion for sensitive design.
2 bedroom (70m2) corner apartment with sunny dining - living and equipped kitchen is comfortable for family dinners and quality time.
Fully equipped kitchen with spacious dining room, seating for 4 guests, is leading to a comfortable living room with access to the balcony.
Perfect layout to relax and enjoy.
Easy access to the balcony, equipped with outdoor furniture and green garden, feel free to host your closest friends at a relaxing atmosphere ( gatherings allowed until 9 pm).
The main bedroom is warmly designed and furnished for a single or for a couple usage with Queen size bed (170 cm × 195 cm), walk-in closet and desk.
The Small bedroom has a cute design and furnishing suitable for 2 guests with 2 single beds (90 cm x 200 cm).
High-tech machinery in the kitchen, bathroom and at the toilet are available to ease your everyday life tasks. Might there be something missing, do let me know.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.