No key money! (Normally 1 to 2 months’ rent.)
No guarantor company fee! (Normally 1 month’s rent or less.)
No personal guarantor required!
Wi-Fi modem provided for free Internet access!
No rental fee for the furniture and appliances.
a. The minimum lease term is 1 month.
b. The length of your lease can be as many months as you like.
c. No lease renewal fee required.
d. Rent and deposit are paid by credit card only.
e. Utilities are paid directly to each service provider by the tenant. Rent Life will assist you with setting up contracts with each service provider.
f. An advance booking deposit (50% of security deposit) can be used to reserve the apartment. The booking deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.
g. The last month’s rent is due in full regardless of your move-out date. There is no prorated option.
h. The security deposit (equal to 1 month’s rent) is refundable minus cleaning fee and any required repair/replacement costs.
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. Viewing a fixed-term rental property prior to signing a lease agreement is only available if the following two conditions are met:
a. Tenant will be signing a lease for 90 days or longer.
b. The apartment is not currently occupied and has not been booked already by another client.
*Viewings cannot be conducted until the apartment has become vacant. Waiting to view an apartment prior to signing a lease runs the risk of someone else booking the apartment before you do since the majority of bookings are made weeks or months in advance without a viewing.
5. The washing machine for this unit is outside on the balcony.