【Remarkable Point】The highest unit in this building and looking out to ocean view of East China Sea and Pacific Ocean. Swimming pool at first floor.
Located on a hill in Rycom area overlooking East China sea from living room and dining room. Bathroom with ocean view and Pacific Ocean view from Western style room2, there is a resort style outdoor swimming pool at first floor. Enjoy the true resort life.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 30,880
Management fee JPY 17,600（non-taxable）/monthly
Repair reserve fund JPY 6,300（non-taxable）/monthly
Land rent JPY 6,226（non-taxable）/monthly
Internet service fee JPY 754/monthly
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 2,468,400
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Oct 17, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Nov 16, 2021
Electricity Okinawa Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Shared system)
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Public sewerage system
Sewage Public sewerage system
Air Conditioner -
Car Park 106 lots JPY 4,000 to 9,000 per month(mostly JPY5,000). 1 lot for EV and 4 lots for shop
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.