Single prestigious house with 2 bedrooms and loft that you can enjoy indoor and outdoor Miyagino Onsen.
This holiday house on 871sqm is desighned with security and sense of openness by high sash windows facing garden, each room gives you relaxing time. The garden overlooking mountains on south is blending into terrace with tiles.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 20,314
Management fee JPY 79,200/annual
Water basic charge JPY 24,860/annual
Onsen basic fee JPY 139,700/annual
Deposit of management fee JPY 200,000（non-taxable）/lump-sum
Handling charge for transferring onsen right JPY 264,000/lump-sum
Hot spring right (right is included in the property price)
（Hot spring demarcation：Under chacking for details, etc.）
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 554,400
Remarks * The hot spring right deposit is a "hot spring hot water supply deposit". * Payment amounts, including management fees, will vary depending on the type of ownership (individual, corporate, etc.).
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
May 14, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Jun 13, 2021
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Air Conditioner Gas heater 1 unit
Car Park Car space for 2 cars
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.