"Ryokuchikoen Daini Diamond Mansion" is a condominium apartment for sale by Maruzen Construction Co., Ltd., located in "Esakacho 5-chome", a 7-minute walk southeast of Kita-Osaka Kyuko "Ryokuchikoen" station. The surrounding area is a well-equipped house with a mixture of condominiums, heights, and single-family homes designated as neighboring commercial areas. Elementary and junior high schools, supermarkets, parks, etc. are within a 10-minute walk. Shin-Midosuji runs just to the west, and various stores are lined up along the road. The road from the station is a slope, and the height difference from Kita-Osaka Kyuko "Ryokuchikoen" station is about 10m. The building is a 6-story building with a U-shaped layout that takes into consideration lighting and ventilation. The outer wall is sprayed. The entrance and walls are tiled in brick style. The construction company is Tekken Corporation. There is no elevator. Pets cannot be bred.
Educational facilities are a 4-minute walk from Suita Poppo Hikari Nursery School, a 7-minute walk from Esaka Oike Kindergarten, a 4-minute walk from Senri Third Elementary School, and a 9-minute walk from Daiichi Junior High School. Shopping facilities are a 7-minute walk from "Hankyu Oasis Hattori Ryokuchi" and a 12-minute walk from "Hankyu Oasis Senriyamatakezono". In addition, "Senriyama Hospital" is a 5-minute walk, "Hattori Ryokuchi Urban Greenery Botanical Garden" is a 6-minute walk, and "Hattori Ryokuchi" is a 10-minute walk.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.