About 2 min walk to Maeda Beach, which is one of the famous diving or snorkeling spots in Okinawa.
Unit on the 3rd floor of a 3-story low-rise condo. You can enjoy the view of the East China Sea from the living / dining room over the sugar cane fields. There is a trunk room that can store diving equipment, etc., and an outdoor shared shower.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 16,200
Management fee JPY 12,300（non-taxable）/monthly
Repair reserve fund JPY 3,900（non-taxable）/monthly
Property tax (annual) JPY 81,700
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 1,221,000
Registration tax JPY 117,300(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 225,800(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Sep 25, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Oct 25, 2021
Electricity Okinawa Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Public sewerage system
Sewage Public sewerage system
Air Conditioner -
Car Park 41 parking lots (JPY3,000 to 5,000 per monthy). a parking lot for guest and a parking lot for wheel chair.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.