Good view of the upper floors (14th floor). You can see Katsuura Bay from the connected Japanese-style rooms.
It is a well-equipped condominium with facilities such as a large hot spring bath with a sauna, an outdoor pool, an athletic room, and a laundry room. You can enjoy the resort life.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 26,310
Management fee JPY 15,780（non-taxable）/monthly
Repair reserve JPY 8,560（non-taxable）/monthly
Onsen charge JPY 1,620（non-taxable）/monthly
Water mater charge JPY 150（non-taxable）/monthly
Water basic charge JPY 400（non-taxable）/every 2 months
Property tax (annual) JPY 74,000
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 5,000
Registration tax JPY 106,000(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 206,900(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks *Water fee (excess) will be billed together with the management fee according to the amount used.
※Contract Stamp Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Mar 2, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Apr 1, 2021
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Shared system)
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (shared)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park 58 carparks (free)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.