4-minute walk from Ropponmatsu Station on the Nanakuma Line of the municipal subway.
Site area: 39.11 tsubo
Built in October 2017
RC 4-story building
Assumed full occupancy rent: 103,368,000 yen (annual income)
Assumed full occupancy yield: 5.94%.
(2 of the 4 floors are currently leased)
◇Sunny Umekosen Store (140m/2min. walk)
Family Mart Fukuoka Ropponmatsu Ekimae Store (320m/4min. walk)
Drugstore Mori Ropponmatsu Store (about 100m / 2 minutes walk)
Sasaoka Elementary School (1,300 m)
Sasaoka Elementary School (1,300 m / 17 min. walk)
Sasaoka Elementary School (1,300 m / 17 min. walk) ◇Yuusen Junior High School (1,500 m / 19 min. walk)
◇Fukuoka Court (4 minutes walk)
Nishi Nihon City Bank Ropponmatsu Branch (3 minutes walk)
◇Nippon City Bank Ropponmatsu Branch (240m/3 min. walk) ◇Nippon City Bank Ropponmatsu 421 (400m/5 min. walk)
The rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rents for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents. Rents for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yield is the simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees / purchase price) based on the current status or the assumption of full occupancy, and does not deduct necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees.
▼ Parking lot
Building Permit Number: No. 2020 Building Permit CIAS01361
Company property number: 90544005
Ropponmatsu Station (Fukuoka City Subway Nanakuma Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.