Orc Prio Tower Verista Bentencho is a large-scale tower apartment with a total of 353 units on 50 floors above ground, completed in February 1993 as part of the redevelopment district project around Bentencho Station. A 2-minute walk from Bentencho Station on the Osaka Municipal Subway Chuo Line, and a 4-minute walk from Bentencho Station on the Osaka Loop Line, this apartment is directly connected to the station and can be used on multiple lines. Construction is by Takenaka Corporation and Shimizu Corporation. The Orc Prior Tower has stores and offices up to the 7th floor, and the exterior is designed like an office tower. The entrance is an auto-locking type, and there is a lounge, parking lot, and bicycle parking lot on the first floor. The pillars are on the indoor side, and the depth of the balcony is about 1.3m at the center of the wall, but there is not much effect because it is designed with a space of 70㎡ with 2LDK. Orc Prior Tower is a highly convenient location for using stores and facilities. Needless to say, it is an apartment with good lighting and views.
Feb 10, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Mar 12, 2021
No description available
Bentenchou Station (Ōsaka Loop Line)
4 min. walk
Bentenchou Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Chūō Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.