Tokyo Tube Tozai Line "Nishikasai" station 8 minutes walk
About 10 meters to Sunny Mall Nishi-Kasai!
Land area: 198.15 square meters (about 59.94 pounds)
Southwest public road surface
Building area: 536.71 m2 (approximately 162.3 pubo)
Built in October 1986, 5 stories of steel construction
Owner change property
～Fully leased as of October 26 (2 stores and 15 apartments)
1st floor: store, 2K x 1, 1K x 2
Second floor: store, 2K x 1, 1K x 2
Third floor: 2K x 4
4th floor: 1 2DK x 1, 2K x 2
5th floor: 1K x 2
Current (full) monthly rental income: 1,326,300 yen
Current (full) annual rental income: 15,915,600 yen
Current (full occupancy) surface yield: 6.91% per year
Rental income and yields are not guaranteed for the future.
Rents are based on current rents for leased properties and on the assumption of full occupancy based on the surrounding market rent levels and asking rents for new properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant.
The yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. ÷ purchase price) based on the current or assumed full occupancy, and does not exclude necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.