Buy a second house in Yokohama! This unique and artistic house stands on a hilly residential area with lush greenery. The house was designed by EARNEST HOME CO., LTD. to feature a unique form of the building structure that made the best use of the landscape. White toned marble tiled floors and walls. Beautiful contrast between curved walls and glass walls. The house comes with well-considered arrangements not only about stylish design and traffic lines, but also about the safety matters such as earthquake resistance structure and crime prevention measures. When you go through the art-gallery-like hallway from the entrance, you get to the living room with open ceiling space. As you can see the plants and the sky through the glass wall on the east side which leads to the upper floor, you can enjoy the comfort of the scene which the living room blends into the outside scenery. A dining space and an island style kitchen with a counter table at the back of a movable TV board. When you move further to go out to the terrace, you find the BBQ space. A bar countertop is installed in the bedroom on the 2nd floor. The semi-open air jacuzzi observation bath with a view of the sea is located on a hill, so you can relax and enjoy the panoramic view without worrying about the gaze from the outside. As it is a 45-min drive from Central Tokyo and close to golf courses, it is highly recommended as a golf hotel or a second house for a remote workplace.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.