This lovely brick-walled home is located along the famous Gas Yama Dori Street in the exclusive Yamate area of Yokohama, and is one of the larger lots and homes in this area. There is a parking area along Gas Yama Dori Street.
The current owners purchased the property about four years ago from the owner of a real estate company.
There is a large Japanese garden facing the living and dining area. There’s also a Japanese style pond, although it’s currently unkempt so you can’t see it well. The current owner said it used to be very beautiful. A gardener would be able to return it to its former glory in no time.
The upstairs area has been renovated and is very clean. The walk-in closet attached to the study room is very spacious with stylish curved walls. The study room is equipped with built-in desk and bookshelves and the view from the desk looks out over the Japanese Garden.
This building is constructed of wood, and has high ceilings on both the first and second floors. The hallways are wide and very bright with large windows bringing abundant light. All rooms and hallways are spacious and open. There is a grand open staircase connecting the first and second floors.
The asking price is based solely on the current land value of the property and the home is included as well! This 10 room, 290 square meter home is in solid condition, and with some décor updates and renovations this home can once again be spectacular.
Total 10 rooms / up to 8 bedrooms.
JR Negishi Line “Yamate Station” 14min walk / 6min by car
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.