About 400m to the home center (5 minute-walk), 7.2 km to the Grand Hirafu Ski Resort (10 minute-drive), you can see Shiribetsu River in the east, Mt. Yotei on the south east and Niseko Annupuri on the east. It is located in the hill and a good landscape environment. It is accessible from Kutchan Kyogoku Line (300m ,4 minute-walk) from Prefectural Road Kutchan Kyogoku Line.
Land Law: Notification required
Hokkaido Landscape Conservation Regulation/ Guidance outlines of Kutchan-cho buildings etc. area.
In case of building if more than 10m height or 1,000㎡ area, advance notification is required upon building.
Property tax (annual) JPY 1,200 (Estimate)
■One-time Fees in purchasing property
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 60,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 7,300,044
Registration Tax JPY 1,800(Estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 1,800 (Estimate) *The prefectural tax will be charged after three or four month you purchase the property.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Approximately 36,911.00㎡ in Kutchan-cho, you can see Mt Yotei in the south east, Niseko Annupuri in the east from the land.
May 22, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Jun 21, 2020
No description available
Kucchan Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.