(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
Lock Exchange Fee
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
No key money! (Normally 1 to 2 months’ rent.)
No guarantor company fee! (Normally 1 month’s rent or less.)
No personal guarantor required!
Wi-Fi modem provided for free Internet access!
No rental fee for the furniture and appliances.
a. The minimum lease term is 1 month.
b. The length of your lease can be as many months as you like.
c. No lease renewal fee required.
d. Rent and deposit are paid by credit card only.
e. Utilities are paid directly to each service provider by the tenant. Rent Life will assist you with setting up contracts with each service provider.
f. An advance booking deposit (50% of security deposit) can be used to reserve the apartment. The booking deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.
g. The last month’s rent is due in full regardless of your move-out date. There is no prorated option.
h. The security deposit (equal to 1 month’s rent) is refundable minus cleaning fee and any required repair/replacement costs.
Short Term Stay
Aug 31, 2018
May 29, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Jun 28, 2020
1. Photos with interior decorations are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Tenants are required to visit our office to sign the lease contract and to obtain the keys prior to moving into the apartment.
3. Bedding set and linen are not included, but available for an additional 9,900 yen.
4. Viewing a fixed-term rental property prior to signing a lease agreement is only available if the following two conditions are met:
a. Tenant will be signing a lease for 90 days or longer.
b. The apartment is not currently occupied and has not been booked already by another client.
*Viewings cannot be conducted until the apartment has become vacant. Waiting to view an apartment prior to signing a lease runs the risk of someone else booking the apartment before you do since the majority of bookings are made weeks or months in advance without a viewing.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.