- Year Built
- Transaction Type
- Building Style
- Short Term Stay
- Lease Term
- 3 mth (fixed term)
- Available From
- May 01, 2019
- Building Description
- Nippori apartment is on the 4th floor ( yes, you can use the elevator), all space of 165m2 will be yours to use with cute little Japanese garden on your balcony to enjoy the afternoon tea or evening sake.
- Right Around the Corner, Near Everywhere You Want to Be.
Nippori is the area worth a visit for not only the shopping street but for one of the largest concentrations of temples and shrines in Tokyo. You will be close to restaurants and dining and art and culture just love the location. The apartment can fit couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and groups.
- Date Updated
- Mar 02, 2019
- Next Update Schedule
- Apr 1, 2019
Nippori apartment is on the 4th floor ( yes, you can use the elevator), all space of 165m2 will be yours to use with cute little Japanese garden on your balcony to enjoy the afternoon tea or evening sake.
Spacious apartment at where you don't have to grumble to fit in.
The famous Public Bath called Nippori Saito-yu 日暮里 斉藤湯 is only few minutes way, great opportunity to check out the local bath customs.
* The First bedroom has two single beds.
* The Second bedroom has two single beds.
* To level up the apartment I have the second floor prepared when the occupancy number is more than 7 ppl. 5 single beds with living room space to enjoy your nights in.
* The Forth bedroom CAN have 3 sets of futons (prepared based on the reservation).
* Beds with fresh sheets, always.
* Each bedroom has a door.
* Air conditioners/ coolers will keep you warm during the Winter and chill the Summer time at every room.
* The kitchen is fully equipped for whenever you feel to stay in and cook some delicious meal, only please wash the dishes after the usage.
( Mugs, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cups, glasses and cutlery)
* Complimentary coffee and tea.
* Big fridge with freezer.
* Electric kettle
* Rice cooker
* Gas stove
* Cooking and tableware.
* Dining table for 12 people with seating.
The apartment is amazingly spacious to enjoy your holidays.
At the tatami room you can welcome the morning at your zen zone, or welcome the evening with some sake at the Irori room (いろり, 囲炉裏, 居炉裏) is a traditional Japanese sunken hearth. Used for heating the home and for cooking food, it is essentially a square, stone-lined pit in the floor, equipped with an adjustable pothook – called a jizaikagi (自在鉤) and generally consisting of an iron rod within a bamboo tube – used for raising or lowering a suspended pot or kettle by means of an attached lever which is often decoratively designed in the shape of a fish.
For your safety the sunken hearth not prepared for usage.
The dining room has 2 tables for 8 to 12 guest seating for your breakfast or dinner time.
★Other Facilities / Amenities ★
* Washing machine
* Laundry detergent
* Hair dryer
* Fresh towels for all the guests
* Shampoo/ conditioner and body soap
* One toilet with wash let.
* Vacuum cleaner
* Iron/ Iron board
* One Bath with shower.
Wide and spacious entrance, more than enough space to storage your shoes.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Refrigerator / Freezer
Utensils / Cutlery
Nippori Station (JR Yamanote Line)
Uguisudani Station (JR Yamanote Line)
Nippori Station (Narita Sky Access)
Click to show map