■10-minute walk from Hibino Station on the Subway Meiko Line
■Reinforced concrete, 5 stories
■Land area: 407.93 m2 (123.39 tsubo)
■Building area: 803.63m2(243.09 tsubo)
■Assumed annual rent at full occupancy: 18038400 yen (tax-exempt)
■Yield: 7.21% (June 2022)
(as of June 11, 2022)
・Yamanaka Hibino store is about 700m away (9 min. walk).
・About 460m from Piago Loose Core Jinno Store (6 min. walk)
・Nagoya Gakuin University Nagoya Campus Hibino is about 650m away (9 minutes on foot).
・About 850m (11 minutes on foot) to Hibino Junior High School
*Rents and other income and yields are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
*Rents, etc. are based on current rents, etc. for leased properties, and for newly built and vacant or partially vacant properties, they are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the market rent in the surrounding area.
Yields are simple yields (annual total amount of rent etc. ÷ purchase price × 100) based on the income of rent etc. at the current or assumed full occupancy, and do not deduct necessary expenses such as taxes and public dues, maintenance and management fees, etc.
Parking: Depends on the type of car.
Floor Plan: 1K×37 units
Exclusive area of each unit: 21.3m2
Building Permit Number: No. 22 UDI1K Ken 00317
Property number: 92744003
Hibino Station (Nagoya Municipal Subway Meikō Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.