Land with an old house to be demolished. Onsen can be installed.
Gently sloping land. About 6 min walk from bus stop "Ubako Onsen".
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 1,375
Association fee JPY 9,000（non-taxable）/annual
Fire protection reserve JPY 7,500/annual
Hot spring right (right is included in the property price)
（Hot spring demarcation：Under investigation for details, etc.）
Property tax (annual) JPY 146,100
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 825,000
Registration tax JPY 197,000(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 212,500(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks To install onsen , a special contribution of 1.65 million yen (taxable) is required in addition to the hot spring right. Basic hot spring fee (for use on the 10th or less of the month): 15,840 yen (taxable), and an excess fee will be charged for use on the 11th or more of the month.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jul 6, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Aug 5, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Drain Public sewerage system
Sewage Public sewerage system
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.