‘Minami Aoyama Takagicho Heights’ is an orange tiled apartment built in August 1976, which comes with a steel reinforced concrete structure, 11 floors above ground and 1 basement, and a total of 40 units. It is located in ‘Minami-Aoyama 7-chome, Minato-ku’, where ‘Aoyama-dori Avenue’ and ‘Kotto-dori Street’ lined with stylish shops are close by, and popular areas such as Omotesando, Roppongi, Hiroo, Ebisu, and Daikanyama can be within your daily living area. The unit for sale is on the 11th floor of the 11-story apartment, which is the only unit on the floor to secure privacy. It is a spacious 3SLDK type unit with the exclusive area of abt.168m2, a family bathroom, a shower room, and 2 toilets as well. The large roof balcony is connected from the living and dining room to give you a sense of depth. The apartment building is located on the hilltop, so the unit comes with a good view in the south direction, plenty of sunlight, and good ventilation. It was fully renovated in 2007, but we recommend that you make a new renovation according to your preference (renovation cost is required separately). It also comes with a parking space for a high-roof vehicle (ownership). It is currently vacant, and we are accepting a request for your visit any time. Please enjoy a good view from the roof balcony.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.