5 minute walk from Takadanobaba Station on the JR Yamanote Line.
5 minute walk from Takadanobaba Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.
Reinforced concrete, 3 stories
Type 1 residential area
Building-to-land ratio: 60
Floor-area ratio: 300
The building-to-land ratio is limited to 160% due to the width of the front road.
Annual rent: 11076000 yen
Yield: approx. 4.10%.
As of February 1, 2021
Income is based on current rents for properties that are currently leased, and on current rents for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant.
Income is based on current rents for leased properties, and on the assumption that new buildings, vacant properties and partially vacant properties are fully occupied based on the rent levels of the surrounding market and asking rents.
Yield is the simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. / purchase price) based on current conditions or assuming full occupancy.
Necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees are not deducted.
Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be available in the future.
The tentative survey area is 173.37㎡.
The property will be handed over after the boundary is fixed.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.