◆ A profitable building in Shinsenencho, Nakagyo-ku!
◆ Owner change property!
◆ 3 out of 4 units are rented!
(As of January 23, 2021)
For more information, please contact Tanaka in charge.
◆ 2WAY access!
◆ 4 minutes walk from Nijojo-mae subway station!
◆ 7 minutes walk from Nijo Station on the JR San-In Line!
◆ Steel-framed flat roof 4 stories!
(1) We do not guarantee that rent income and yield will be reliably obtained in the future.
(2) The rent is the current rent for those that are rented, and for newly built and vacant or partially vacant ones, it is displayed assuming that the rent is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent. I am.
* Yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fee ÷ purchase price) at the current time or assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted.
▼ Parking lot
・ Some are rented, some owners are using
・ Tanaka in charge of listed properties facing Oike-dori
・ Free call 0120-677-278
・ Monthly rent includes consumption tax. There is a water charge in addition to the monthly rent.
Building confirmation number: No. 2269
Own property number: 38364003
Nijoujou Mae Station (Kyoto City Subway Tozai Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.