Building located directly south of Den Den Town (Osaka's Akiharabara). To the east is Tsutenkaku (Hitachi Tower) and Shinsekai Area. These two locations are considered the "go-to" tourist attractions. Easy access to this building from Kansai Airport.
This building has a total of 4 floors, a retail/office space on the 1st floor, 2nd to 4th floor is the current owner's living space, and a roof balcony with two side. The current owner uses the east balcony for entertainment, barbecue and get togethers, while the west side, which is more secluded for hanging laundry.
The retail/office space on the first floor will be tenanted from December 16, 2020. This building can be perfect for those who are looking for a vacation/holiday house in Osaka. While you are away, this unit will generate money to pay your yearly property tax and have money left over for spending money during your stay in Japan.
Rental Income (1F retail/office space): ¥134,000/month (¥1,608,000/year)
Property Tax: ¥192,862 (2020)
Feb 4, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Mar 6, 2021
No description available
Ebisucho Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.