Seven-minute walk from Ebisu Station, JR Yamanote Line, etc.
Seven-minute walk from Ebisu Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
Built in June 2019
Mitsubishi Jisho Residence, N., T.T. Urban Development, and Tokyu Land Corporation (formerly for sale)
2SLDK of 88.00㎡ (S is a storage room) *Includes a trunk room area (0.48㎡)
Good ventilation from the northeast corner room
Balcony on two sides
Interior corridor design with excellent privacy
Bathroom size 1620
The ceiling height of the living/dining room and Western-style room is about 2.5m
Ebisu Minami 2-chome, a quiet residential area
Simple Yield 3.66% -
Leased at 550,000 yen per month (regular lease)
(1) Rental revenues and yields are not guaranteed to be available for the future.
(2) Income is based on the current rent for leased properties and on the assumption of full occupancy based on the surrounding market rent levels and asking rents for new properties and properties with vacancies or partial vacancies.
(3) The yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees, etc. ÷ purchase price) based on the current or assumed full occupancy, and does not exclude necessary expenses such as property taxes and management fees.
Exclusive area includes trunk room area (0.48 m2)
Seller at new construction: Mitsubishi Jisho Residence, NTT Urban Development, Tokyu Land Corporation
There is a separate monthly fee for the following (co-viewing equipment usage fee / ¥440/month, Internet usage fee / ¥1,705/month)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.