Completed in February 1998, States Suita Park Stage is a 9-minute walk from Suita Station on the Hankyu Electric Railway Senri Line. Esaka Station on the Osaka Municipal Subway Midosuji Line is an 18-minute walk, and two lines are available for commuting and schooling. The status of Suita / Park Stage, formerly sold by Nomura Real Estate, is a 9-story building with 45 units, floor plans ranging from 3LDK to 4LDK, and a private area of 71.49m2 to 88.17m2. The exterior wall is tiled and the shared entrance is equipped with an auto-lock system and a delivery box. A private porch and an alcope that blocks the line of sight are provided in front of each door for privacy. Each dwelling unit has plenty of storage space, such as a closet and a storage box. The kitchen has a face-to-face counter system kitchen, and the bathroom has a unit bath with a reheating function. There are 39 parking lots and 66 bicycle parking lots on site. There are supermarkets, medical institutions, city halls, parks, etc. around the States Suita Park Stage, making it a highly convenient location.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.