□ 48 stories twin tower
□ Built in February 2009
□ Inner corridor
□ Total number of units: 1,063
□ Design: Nikken Sekkei Co., Ltd.
□ Old construction: Kashima Construction Co., Ltd.
□ Use HiRC method
・ Main structure concrete durability design standard strength 30-90N / ㎜2
・ High strength reinforcing bars (reinforcing bar diameter approx.
・ Double reinforcement
□ Double tube structure
・ Uses a “double tube structure” that concentrates columns and beams on the outer and inner periphery of the building. By reducing the disturbing pillars and beams in the living space, the degree of freedom of planning and a sense of openness are enhanced compared to general ramen structures.
□ Grand lobby
-A large space with a height of approximately 6.5m, a maximum width of approximately 84m, and a floor area of approximately 1,000m2. The Toyosu Canal side is a glass wall wall with a height of about 6.5m.
・ Escalators are installed at two locations, the South Corridor and the North Corridor.
A grand entrance on the south side of the building, a north entrance on the north side, and a canal entrance on the east side. In addition, a coach entrance for getting on and off the resident's private car and a car entrance for getting on and off the limousine taxi are installed separately.
□ Auto lock
・ Established in the entrance hall, elevator hall, and elevator operation section.
□ Security camera
・ 74 units installed on the site.
□ 24-hour manned management (resident guards at night)
□ There is a garbage station on each floor, and it is possible to take out garbage 24 hours a day.
Information not available in English
Sumitomo Realty's high-end condominium “City Tower” series
City Towers Toyosu The Twin, a super high-rise tower condominium that overlooks the bay area from a 48-story twin tower
The 166m twin tower consisting of the North and South buildings has an overwhelming presence among Toyosu tower apartments.
The black appearance of the glass curtain wall combines design and luxury.
A good location, a 4-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Yurakucho Line, the entrance to Toyosu.
It is a city where not only living but also various functions such as work, play and study coexist in a well-balanced manner.
The latest facilities and high-quality services unique to condominiums will satisfy all residents as a luxury rental property.
The town is rich in greenery as well as on the seaside, and you can enjoy various views and face of the city depending on the day and night / season.
Nov 3, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Dec 3, 2019
Please feel free to contact us for details.
If you specify the phone number, we can contact you smoothly.
You can also contact us via WhatApp/WeChat or LINE.
If you wish, please let us know your ID.
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.