【Remarks】A house where you can enjoy a hot spring with an open-air bath and indoor bath. You can have open-feelomg with the Living dining room approximately 31㎡ with the open ceiling and high windows.Well-maintained for the carport, the planting of the garden to enjoy the walk, and rooms. The high quality wood is used for the building materials such as the solid beams of living and dining and the warmth of each room, that makes you relaxed.
Total Management Fee (monthly) JPY 1,250
Villa Ownership Fee：JPY 15,000(non-taxable)/annual
Property tax (annual) JPY 156,400 (estimate)
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 1,846,800
Registration Tax JPY 204,000(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 317,600(estimate)*The prefectural tax will be charged after three or four month you purchase the property.
Including Hot spring right (Right fee/ JPY 2,500,000 separately required) (Hot spring category: Under checking)
Shunzanso club entry fee: JPY 10,000(non-taxable)/ lump-sum
Hot spring name change fee: JPY 324,000/lump-sum
Hot spring usage fee: JPY 16,200 (usable up to 10 ton)
JPY 864/per ton for excess (payment is once every two months.: odd month).
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Oct 15, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Nov 14, 2019
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Car Park Car port for 1 car
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.