Development for a sale site and a hotel condominium is possible if you pave the road. There is a river and a small hill inside, and you can develop a resort that can fully enjoy the wilderness of Hokkaido. Accessible from the Grand Hirafu Ski Resort. (Approximately 13 minute-drive / about 4.4km)
※ Approximately 7m to the enclave (When exploiting and developing, consultation with river administrator is required for cross-linking)
* The land right for the underground tunnel for the Shinkansen is set in part of the land, and large facilities like hotels and commercial facilities can not be built. The southeastern part of Hirafu 266-1 is leased as a snow dumping area by Mt. Yoteiyama Foot Environment Sanitary Association, and there are rent income of JPY 360,000/ annual. You can take over the contract. The contact road will be the land owned by Kutchancho, the unpaved road is not certified. When developing, it is required to widen the site, pavement and burial of water pipes.
Property tax (annual) JPY 700 (Estimate)
■One-time Fees in purchasing property
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 30,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 3,304,800
Registration Tax JPY 1,100(Estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 1,100 (Estimate) *The prefectural tax will be charged after three or four month you purchase the property.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Nature rich land located at the foot of Mt. Yotei. Development using the topography is possible.
Jun 4, 2020
Next Update Schedule
Jul 4, 2020
No description available
Hirafu Station (JR Hakodate Main Line (Oshamambe - Otaru))
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.