Other: 1,320 yen per month / Other: 2,800 yen per month
Nov 16, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Feb 14, 2024
・Toei Shinjuku Line "Iwamotocho" station 2 minutes walk
・4 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line “Akihabara” station
・6 minutes walk from Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Sobu Line, and Tsukuba Express Line
・6 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line “Kanda” station
・JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Chuo Line "Kanda" Station 7 minutes walk
・17th floor of a 25-story building
・Exclusive area: 66.73㎡ (separate trunk room 0.36㎡)
・Balcony area: 12.21㎡
・Shoes in closet
・Garbage station on each floor (available 24 hours) *Excluding bulky garbage
・Double auto lock
・Hotel-like interior hallway and entrance lobby
・Double floor/Double ceiling
*General fixed-term land lease/lease period: Until May 30, 2088. The vacant land must be returned at the end of the lease period.
The period cannot be extended due to building purchase requests, contract renewals, renovations, etc. /
Land lease fee: 25,560 yen per month (scheduled to be revised once every 3 years, next time in 2024) /
The deposit of 1,006,350 yen will be fully refunded (no interest) at the end of the period. /
Transfer and sublease of land lease rights are possible. (Transfer approval fee: 55,000 yen) / Registration of land lease rights is possible.
Land lease fee: 25,560 yen per month / Land lease period: May 2088 (remaining period: 64 years)
・Exclusive use right for trunk room 0.36㎡ Separately available
・Electricity smart service usage fee: 1,320 yen/month
・Demolition reserve fund: 2,800 yen/month
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.