A Detached House in Mukogaoka, Kawasaki City
- Southeast-facing balcony
- Parking Spot for car, motorcycle, bicycle
- 3LDK (3 Western Rooms) that can accommodate big families.
- High-grade wood flooring with the feel of solid wood.
- Bathroom heater and dryer for your comfort even in winter.
- System kitchen that is good for cooking and convenient for sorting things.
- Dishwasher/dryer, a staple for easy housekeeping.
- Excellent storage capacity! Cupboard with earthquake-resistant latches.
- All rooms have shutters for security and disaster prevention.
- All rooms are equipped with storage space.
80-100% Loan support for foreigners, low interest rate
PR is a plus, no obligation for PR visa or Japan passport
If you want additional information, please complete a simple questionnaire.
It only takes about 1 minute to fill out
[Convenience store] Family Mart: about 274m (4 min. walk)
[Nursery school] Kawasaki Tachibana Nursery School About 369m (5 minutes walking distance)
[Convenience store] Seven-Eleven about 498m (7 minutes walking distance)
[Nursery school]Nursery school Kinone about 455m (6 minutes walking distance)
[Convenience store] Lawson about 546m (7 minutes walking distance)
[Restaurant] Denny's: about 699m (9 minutes walking distance)
[Drugstore] Drugstore Smile: about 593m (8 minutes walking distance)
[Kindergarten] Tsudayama kindergarten about 706m (9 min. walk)
[Post office] Kawasaki Kamisakunobu Post Office about 874m (11 minutes walking distance)
[Supermarket] Marudai about 911m (12 minutes walking distance)
Feb 25, 2024
Next Update Schedule
May 25, 2024
Kawasaki City, with a population of 1.52 million and adjoining the capital Tokyo, is in an advantageous location as it is near the center of the metropolitan area. It is a dynamic city, having the highest population growth rate and the lowest average age of all major cities in Japan.
Kawasaki Station is a little more than ten minutes by train from Haneda International Airport and Tokyo Station. Also, the Musashi-Kosugi station in the city directly connects via railway to Narita International Airport. Kawasaki City thus allows excellent transport access to places inside and outside the country. The city is also serviced by highway networks to guarantee easy access from principal cities.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.