Grand Hills Meguro 1-chome
Meguro Station (6 min. walk)
JR Yamanote Line
- Land Ownership:
2 / 6F
This is a newly built condominium (not newly built) completed in February 2020, located on a hill 6 minutes on foot from "Meguro" station on the Yamanote line.
The 3LDK has an exclusive area of over 100㎡, so you can use it comfortably.
In addition, the parking lot has the right to use one normal roof section (with vehicle type restrictions).
Please check the "high-quality interior" and "blessed living environment" locally.
- Available From:
- Date Updated:
Apr 26, 2021
- Other Expenses:
Repair reserve (monthly) 14,240 yen
Management reserve: 53,405 yen (at the time of delivery)
Repair reserve fund: 341,800 yen (at the time of delivery)
* When making a contract, it will be a direct transaction with the seller.
- Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Co., Ltd.
- 1-7-1 Nihombashimuromachi
Suruga Building 9F
- About SUMITOMO REAL ESTATE SALES
- Established in 1975
- 276 branches nationwide, including 70 in the center of Tokyo (As of February 5, 2020)
- More than 37,600 transactions handled in 2018
- Specialized to brokerage as part of Sumitomo Realty & Development Group,
no.1 supplier of new condominiums in Japan.
Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Nihonbashi Consulting helps you to sell and purchase your property in Tokyo area.
We offer a free assessment and professional proposals tailoring your realty needs, including
utilization and recombination of assets, from condo, house, building to land etc.
Please feel free to contact us for real estate information.
If you specify the phone number, we can contact you smoothly.
You can also contact us via WhatApp/WeChat or LINE.
If you wish, please let us know your ID.