Park House Ichiya Yanagicho is a 13-story condominium completed in December 2009, previously sold by Mitsubishi Estate. It is a relatively quiet living environment with little traffic on the front road. This apartment's floor plan is 1R to 3LDK, with a size of 30㎡ to 70㎡, a sub-entrance with an auto-lock that allows access to the garbage storage area, an alcove in front of the entrance. The plan features a ceiling height of 2.4m or more, consideration for daily life lines, maintaining the independence of each unit, and realizing a spacious living space. A full range of convenient facilities such as floor heating and parcel delivery lockers, as well as an auto-lock and a security intercom with a color TV monitor protect the safety and security of your home. All management is outsourced, so you can enjoy a daytime management system and a life with pets. The nearest station is Ushigome Yanagicho Station on the Toei Oedo Line, which is a 2-minute walk from the station.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.